Monday, April 28, 2014

April 20-26

1. Read or am reading the following:
- Anne's House of Dreams; Anne of Ingleside by L.M. Montgomery

2. Crafts:
- n/a

3. Writing:
- Finished a "shitty" first draft (SFD) of a short 10 chapter book! Submitted it to my writing partner for review.
- Re-read one of my old stories from college. Big deal for me because I always feel like what I wrote then was so sub-par, but I think it's important to see the differences.

4. Still managing lots of "to do" projects like getting the front storm door replaced, setting up our lawn service, etc.

5. Gardening:
- Weeded the 4 X 6 garden.
- Weeded half of the 2 X 6 garden.
- Came up with the plan for both gardens and containers for this summer.

Lots else going on, but that's the big stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment